Kazanskaya Yarmarka Exhibition Center
invites you to take part in the
23th Annual International Exhibition
Oil, Gas. Petrochemistry
In the frames of the TATARSTAN OIL, GAS & PETROCHEMICALS FORUM
7-9 September 2016
Advantages of the Exhibition
- leading international specialized exhibition of the Volga Federal District;
- chance to promote new technologies and equipment to the oil and petrochemicals enterprises of the Republic of Tatarstan;
-opportunity for interregional and international business cooperation expansion and strengthening;
- business program of the exhibition is an active platform contributing to the scientific and trade development.
Post-show data of the Oil, Gas. Petrochemistry 2015
- 750 exhibitors presented 200 companies during the exhibition with 137 from Russia and 61 from Tatarstan, as well as foreign enterprises and representative offices from 18 countries.
- 12000 sq.m. of exhibition space
- the largest international and Russian enterprises and organizations among participants: PJSC Tatneft (Almetyevsk), OJS TAIF-NK (Nizhnekamsk), PJSC Nefis Group, Consortium of petrochemical enterprises of the Republic of Baskortostan, JSC Transneft (Moscow), JSC RITEK (Moscow), Yokogawa Electric CIS Ltd. (Kazan), Mitsubishi Electric (RUS)", Siemens, Republic of Azerbaijan with State Oil Company SOCAR (SOCAR) and many other
- the exhibition was visited by 7578 professionals from oil, gas and petrochemical industry represented by 77 Russian cities, neighbouring and far-abroad countries as well.
- Oil and gas production
- Design and construction of facilities for oil, petrochemicals and gas industry
- Petrochemistry and crude oil refining: modern technologies, equipment and materials for oil-processing
- Collection, transportation and storage of oil, oil products and gas
- Pipes and valves
- Automated control systems of technological processes
- Control and measuring equipment; nondestructive control equipment
JSC Kazanskaya Yarmarka is one of the greatest and fastest growing exhibition and event venue in Russia. Kazanskaya Yarmarka Exhibition Center is a member of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF), Nizhniy Novgorod, Russian Federation and the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI) Paris, France.
7 exhibitions, organized by Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC, are approved by RUEF and 3 exhibitions are UFI-approved events. The quality management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
The exhibition center is featured by 3 pavilions with total space of 6700 square meters, the Main Pavilion and Congress-center. Total space of the exhibition venue is 12,1 hectares.
Project manager: Ekaterina Ivanova
Leads Officers: Antonova Irina, DoroninaElena, Mishina Irina, Safiulina Nailya
Offices: Myasnikova Ludmila
JSC Kazanskaya Yarmarka
Russia, 420059, Kazan
Orenburgsky trakt, 8
Phone/fax: +7 (843) 570-51-13, fax: 570-51-28
Participation cost for international companies:
Registration fee – 430 Euro
Unequipped exhibition space (1 sq.m.) - 265 Euro per 1 square meter
Open exhibition space (1 sq.m.) – 95 Euro per 1 square meter