Kazanskaya Yarmarka Exhibition Center
invites you to participate in the
24 th International Specialized Exhibition
within the TATARSTAN OIL, GAS AND PETROCHEMICALS FORUM
6-8 September 2017
The Exhibition “Oil, Gas. Petrochemistry”
The largest international event for the oil and gas industry of Russia, marked with labels of the global Association of the exhibition industry (UFI) and Russian Union of exhibitions and fairs (RUEF), supported by the Federal authorities;
An opportunity to promote modern technologies and equipment for the oil producing and oil refining enterprises of the Republic of Tatarstan;
The extension and strengthening of interregional and international business cooperation for professionals of the sector;
Business program of the exhibition –is a platform for Russian and foreign specialists of the oil and gas industry to exchange ideas, information on key topics in the industry, meetings of the industrial and business community;
Exhibition and business program - a demonstration of industry novelties at the exhibition and a unique chance to participate in more than 15 industry conferences, round tables and seminars;
Annually the exhibition is visited by representatives of Federal authorities, delegation of regions, representatives of the CIS countries, representatives of Russian and foreign science, branch ministries and departments, the management and leading specialists of industrial enterprises from more than 40 regions of Russia, CIS and far abroad.
Post-show data 2016:
The exhibition area 3012 sq.m.;
Participating Companies: 217 ( 8% more than in 2015 - 199);
Geography of participants: 47 cities of Russian Federation and 20 foreign countries (Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Israel, India, Indonesia, Italy, China, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, France, Switzerland, Scotland, Japan).
• International scientific-practical conference "Horizontal wells and hydraulic fracturing in enhancing the efficiency of development of oil fields";
In 2017 in the framework of the Forum will be organized more than 10 international scientific-practical conferences, round tables and other events, including:
• XII all-Russian scientific-practical conference "Industrial ecology and safety" A. I. Schepovskikh;
• International scientific-practical conference "innovation in the field of gas and petrochemical industries in modern conditions", including:
-section "Engineering centers: new realities",
-section "Import Substitution catalysts for refining processes and petrochemicals";
• VI international scientific-practical conference "Actual issues of geodesy and geoinformation systems";
• V international Metrology conference "Actual problems of metrological maintenance of measurements flow and quantity of liquids and gases";
• X international specialized conference "Prospects and features of development of Russian market of polycarbonate in the context of global trends (polycarbonate 2017)";
• "Polymer day" format communication platform for the implementation of promising projects in the field of production and processing of polymer products in the Republic of Tatarstan;
• Roundtables about expanding the use of petrochemical products of Republican production in capital and road construction.
• Round table "Engineering support of the enterprises of petrochemical complex of the Republic of Tatarstan";
• Round table "Energy efficiency at the enterprises of oil refining, petrochemical industry," including the section "Small-scale distributed power and alternative energy sources";
• Round table discussion "Personnel support of the enterprises of petrochemical complex: development of engineering pedagogy."
• Business meetings of the chief specialists of petrochemical industry enterprises , organized on the matchmaking principle basis .
• Competition "The Best exhibit, project or technical solution".
For the third time on the Forum in 2017 the Russian department of the world largest exhibition concern Messe Duesseldorf GmbH will present the joint Tatarstan-German exhibition "Interplastica Kazan". Main statistics of exhibition is positive, and it proves the high potential and prospects for further development of the project. In the program of exhibition in 2017 for the first time it is planned the participation of international manufacturers and companies with demonstration of new equipment and technologies in "PACKAGING" field.
Head of the project:
Leading experts: Antonova Irina, Doronina Elena, Mishina Irina, Safiulina Naila
Contact for international companies:
Russia, 420059, Kazan
Orenburgsky trakt, 8
Kazanskaya Yarmarka OJSC
Phone/ fax: +7 (843) 570-51-13, 570-51-11
Registration fee – 430 Euro
Non-equipped exhibition space (1 sqm) – 265 Euro
Open exhibition space – (1sqm) – 95 Euro
Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC
GENERAL MEDIA PARTNERS:
EXCLUSIVE PARTNER IN GERMANY
President of the Republic of Tatarstan
Government of the Republic of Tatarstan
With the assistance and participation of TATNEFT JSC