Kazanskaya Yarmarka Exhibition Center
invites you to take part in the
21th Annual International Exhibition
Oil, Gas. Petrochemistry
In the frames of the TATARSTAN OIL, GAS & PETROCHEMICALS FORUM
3-5 September 2014
Advantages of the Exhibition
- leading international specialized exhibition of the Volga Federal District;
- chance to promote new technologies and equipment to the oil and petrochemicals enterprises of the Republic of Tatarstan;
-opportunity for interregional and international business cooperation expansion and strengthening;
- business program of the exhibition is an active platform contributing to the scientific and trade development.
Post-show data of the Oil, Gas. Petrochemistry 2013
- 750 exhibitors presented 251 companies during the exhibition with 153 from Russia and 82 from Tatarstan, as well as foreign enterprises and representative offices from 11 countries.
- 12030 sq.m. of exhibition space
- the largest international and Russian enterprises and organizations among participants: OAO Tatneft (Almetyevsk), OAO TAIF-NK (Nizhnekamsk), OAO Nefis Group, Consortium Belneftechim (the Republic of Belarus), Consortium of petrochemical enterprises of the Republic of Baskortostan, OAO Transneft JSC (Moscow), OAO RITEK (Moscow), ZAO Ekros-Engineering (St. Petersburg), Yokogawa Electric CIS Ltd. (Kazan), Trimble Export Limited (the USA), Master Chemicals/|Nalco Champion, Shin Chang Precision Industrial Co., Ltd. (Korea, DPR), KraussMaffei Berstorff GmbH (Germany), Aarsleff Pipe Technologies (Denmark) and many others.
- the exhibition was visited by 7265 professionals from oil, gas and petrochemical industry represented by 59 Russian cities, neighbouring and far-abroad countries as well.
Following the marketing research, the total buyer potential of the Tatarstan Oil, Gas. Petrochemicals 2013 made 2 607 720 000 rubles.
- Oil and gas production
- Design and construction of facilities for oil, petrochemicals and gas industry
- Petrochemistry and crude oil refining: modern technologies, equipment and materials for oil-processing
- Collection, transportation and storage of oil, oil products and gas
- Pipes and valves
- Automated control systems of technological processes
- Control and measuring equipment; nondestructive control equipment
Events 2014 on the schedule:
- International science and research conference on development and implementation of up-to-date methods of oil recovery increase
- “Industrial Ecology and Safety” IX Interregional Conference
- “Current Issues of Geodesy and Geo-Information Systems” III Science and Research Conference
- Round table meetings on perspectives of the Tatarstan petrochemicals expansion in capital and road construction
- Business meetings among chief experts of oil, gas and petrochemicals industry enterprises (matchmaking type)
- “The Best Exhibit, Project and Technical Solution” Contest
- The recruitment fair of gas and petrochemicals industry enterprises of the Republic of Tatarstan
JSC Kazanskaya Yarmarka is one of the greatest and fastest growing exhibition and event venue in Russia. Kazanskaya Yarmarka Exhibition Center is a member of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF), Nizhniy Novgorod, Russian Federation and the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI) Paris, France.
7 exhibitions, organized by Kazanskaya Yarmarka JSC, are approved by RUEF and 3 exhibitions are UFI-approved events. The quality management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
The exhibition center is featured by 3 pavilions with total space of 6700 square meters, the Main Pavilion and Congress-center. Total space of the exhibition venue is 12,1 hectares.
Project manager: Albina Gamberova
Lead Officer: Elena Kassikhina
Officers: Irina Alekseeva, Evgenia Pogranichnaya
JSC Kazanskaya Yarmarka
Russia, 420059, Kazan
Orenburgsky trakt, 8
Phone/fax: +7 (843) 570-51-13, fax: 570-51-28
Participation cost for international companies:
Registration fee – 430 Euro
Equipped exhibition space (1 sq.m.) – 204 Euro per 1 square meter
Unequipped exhibition space (1 sq.m.) - 265 Euro per 1 square meter
Open exhibition space (1 sq.m.) – 95 Euro per 1 square meter